I am not sure how I stumbled across this but I figured I share. Its nice to know women feel they can manipulate us.
There are many reasons why you may start sugar daddy dating. You may do this because you genuinely are attracted to older men and want to date them. Or, you may just have a financial emergency that you need to take care of and figure that meeting a man that is older and richer may get you out of a temporary tight spot. Whatever the motivation, the subject of ‘compensation’ for your time by your potential sugar daddy will come up. Will it be in the form of gifts? Will it be an allowance or a combination of gifts plus the allowance? A consistent allowance is certainly the most desired type of arrangement. So how does one decide what to ask for, how much is enough, and how much is being too greedy? And how does one ask for an allowance?
- Take a look at your lifestyle step by step. You need to go over your budget in detail and work out the various scenarios in your head, before starting to meet any potential sugar daddies. At first, sugar daddy dating can seem like a negotiation, so you need to get into it prepared.
- Divide up your budget in two categories: what you need (rent, utilities, car payments etc.) and what you want (waxing, facials, spa, gym membership, extra shoes etc). Then, decide which category (i.e. the need versus the want) you would like your sugar daddy to fulfill. Let’s say you decide that you want the sugar daddy to pay your rent and basic living expenses. That is a fair request and if you mention this to your future sugar daddy they will be happy that the allowance is going to something worthwhile. Therefore, you could ask for an amount that will cover your housing expenses. In this country, the largest single expense item for single as well as married people is housing costs, so if you venture into sugar daddy dating, might as well make it worthwhile. Ask for him to cover all or at least half your housing costs each month. If he does not, well, then, you may also have to keep a second sugar to cover the remainder. One other option is to ask your sugar daddy what amount of monthly allowance he thinks would be fair. You never know, he might offer more than you were going to ask for.
- Choose a good timing. After you decided how much you need/want from your sugar daddy, consider timing of the discussion. Money and commitment are two topics that couples should discuss immediately after entering into a sugar daddy-sugar baby relationship to ensure that both parties are on the same page.
- Consider your approach. Never make demands or ask your daddy for things in a rude tone. Think about how you like to be treated and then model that behavior. Instead of saying, “Give me more cash or I’m gone”, try something like, “Can we please discuss increasing my allowance?” A little kindness goes a long way when it comes to asking for things that you want.
- Be tactful. Don’t be vague about your request. Explain exactly what you want from your sugar daddy and tell him why. Be honest about the situation to help him understand where you’re coming from. If you’re broke and need money for school, say so. If you already receive a generous allowance but need a bit more for a pedicure or haircut, explain that you’re not feeling as pretty as usual and need some extra financial help. Let your daddy know how you feel and what you consider to be an acceptable solution.
- Show your appreciation. When your gentleman grants your request, make sure to let him know that you appreciate his help. Thank him immediately after he honors his commitment, and then tell him how lucky you are to have him in your life. Maybe even prepare a little surprise for him. When he feels valued and respected, he is likely to treat you very well. Keep your bond strong to ensure that you both get what you need out of the arrangement.